Restaurant Executive Search in Finance and Accounting
Bristol Associates’ Restaurant Division recruits for senior and executive management positions in the restaurant industry.
We have completed searches for a wide array of Restaurant industry clients including:
- Panda Restaurant Group
- Sammy’s Woodfired Pizza
- Dominoes’ Pizza
- Rita’s Italian Ice
- Caribou Coffee
Examples of Completed Searches
Our Restaurant Division has placed successful candidates in a variety of key finance and accounting positions. Our placements include positions such as Accounting Manager, Finance Manager, Controller, Financial Controller, Director of Finance, Corporate Controller, Corporate Director of Finance, Vice President of Finance, Vice President of Accounting, and Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Below is a sampling of completed searches.
Chief Financial Officer – Full Service Restaurant Company
Financial Controller – Quick Service Chain
Director of Finance – Casual Dining Restaurant Company
Qualities of a Great Finance Executive
With over 50 years of experience placing restaurant finance executives, we know what makes a great leader. Below are some of the qualities and experience we look for:
- Ability to be a strategic business partner to the CEO and Executive Team and is capable of long term and strategic planning
- The ability to provide financial plannin, budget management, capital expenditures, and cost controls
- Knowledge of Federal and State financial regulations and reporting requirements
- Ability to be an organized and analytical leader with impeccable honesty and integrity
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology including point of sale and accounting systems
- Education background in finance, accounting, and business administration with a strong preference for CPA