Our firm has been retained by AAA National to manage their search for this senior leadership position. The Vice President Travel Services is responsible for providing vision, leadership and strategic direction needed to develop and implement products, services and initiatives for affiliated AAA/CAA clubs that will positively differentiate AAA’s position and value in the travel industry.
Accountabilities include building and maintaining quality partner/supplier relationships, ensuring collective AAA club cohesion, effective use and implementation of technological distribution channels, alliance management, and staying abreast of changes that occur in the travel industry. The successful candidate will report directly to the Association’s President/CEO. He or she will regularly interact with senior-level executives of AAA Clubs, committees, boards, and preferred suppliers.
- BA/BS degree in business or a related discipline. Master’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Practical understanding of association culture including an understanding of AAA.
- Strong financial and business background with a marketing emphasis.
- Strong collaborative, facilitation, and political acumen. Proven success in negotiation.
- In depth knowledge of technology strategy development inclusive of on-line and mobile.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to drive business results.
- Relocation to Central Florida required.
EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
TO APPLY: Directly e-mail your resume to Kelly Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Recently Completed Searches|