Our firm has been selected by a world-renowned company to manage their search for a key operating executive. The client operates and franchises highly themed hotel properties in some of the world’s most desirable locations. In North America, they are building a portfolio that will soon include 20 locations. The hotels are rooted in a rock ‘n’ roll spirit, and each hotel embraces the unique culture and character of the location with an energy and enthusiasm.
The Vice President Hotel Operations – North America is responsible for strategic oversight and continued growth of the company-owned and franchised hotel business within the North America region. The VP-N.A. works closely with our hotel partners, to ensure that all operational and brand standards are being met while simultaneously executing our development and growth strategy
- Extensive knowledge and experience in hotel operations/hospitality and owner relations required.
- 10 years’ experience in managing multi-unit businesses, hospitality, casino, or resort industry experience required.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills and the ability to build and enforce service culture.
- Strong background in hotel operations, sales and marketing, and financial management.
- Prior work experience with lifestyle hotel product/brands strongly preferred.
- Experience in property openings, preferably both new build and conversion a decided plus.
EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE – WE ARE LOOKING FOR A ROCK STAR!
TO APPLY: Directly e-mail your resume to Kelly Nelson at email@example.com.
|Job Category||Recently Completed Searches|