Our firm has been selected by a world-renowned company to manage their search for a key marketing executive. The client operates and franchises highly themed hotel properties in some of the world’s most desirable locations. In North America, they are building a portfolio that will soon include 20 locations. The hotels are rooted in a rock ‘n’ roll spirit, and each hotel embraces the unique culture and character of the location with an energy and enthusiasm only found at this Company.
The Vice President Hotel Marketing is responsible for all functions of the marketing division including brand programs, promotions, advertising, creative, public relations, partnerships, social media, direct, digital and database marketing. He or She develops the annual marketing plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives including developing product and market strategies that position the Company to achieve long-term growth, while meeting annual revenue and profitability goals. The VP of Hotel Marketing develops innovative ideas and implements sound strategies and tactics to maximize the portfolios fullest potential, increase guest traffic to the hotels and ultimately increase sales and revenues.
- Minimum of 10 years progressive combined experience in 4 or 5-star hotel or hospitality organization, with minimum of 3 years in Senior Marketing leadership role.
- Prior lifestyle branding / brand marketing experience (lifestyle brands).
- Multi property (hospitality) experience (regional or corporate office) with international exposure.
- Progressive executive career track in brand management and innovation, traditional and digital media, promotions, and communications.
- Demonstrated business acumen including but not limited to analyzing business trends, short and long-term goal planning, budgeting, forecasting and implementing business and strategic plans.
EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE – WE ARE LOOKING FOR A ROCK STAR!
|Job Category||Recently Completed Searches|