Our client is a diversified real estate concern located in the Southeast. They own five full service hotels and resorts and have plans for additional acquisitions and new builds. The firm is a high quality operator and the hotel assets are four and five diamond. The company has both full service commercial hotels and high quality destination resorts. Additionally, the firm is a major developer of residential and commercial real estate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the following areas of the company: Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Purchasing, Legal and Enterprise Risk Management. He or she will grow the cross functional financial and technology platform that integrates the core real estate development company with its operational entities. Position duties include asset management and all financial reporting, operational controls and audit. The SVP/CFO will provide oversight for new, high growth affiliated companies in the self-branded full service hotel and homebuilding businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA and MBA Preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in senior level Accounting and Finance.
- Experience with a Hotel Operating Company required.
- Experience with a Real Estate Development Company preferred.
- Proven ability to interface with all level of management.
- Exceptional process and process improvement orientation.
|Job Category||Recently Completed Searches|