Special opportunity to join an established and prestigious organization.
The Sushi Chef is responsible for production, ordering and receiving, merchandising, inventory, sanitation, and safety. He/She will supervise kitchen operation, productivity, and staff performance. The successful candidate will create menus, including daily and seasonal menus, design sushi dishes, and train staff of up to 20 employees.
- 5 years of experience preparing sushi
- Must know food safety regulations, standards, and HACCP
- Must possess knowledge of various sushi types and contemporary sushi style recipes
- Availability to work during busy hours, including weekends and evenings
* Competitive salary and benefits are offered
|Job Category||Casino Gaming, Restaurant|