We have been retained by a major Florida based Theme Park and Resort to manage their search for the above-referenced position. This key property level position will report directly to the park’s Vice President Sales and Marketing and will be a key contributor to the ongoing success of the property.
We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter to develop and deliver our client’s Public Relations strategy. Responsibilities include: maintaining positive relationships with media in key markets; writing and production of print and broadcast stories and management of projects as assigned. This person will also serve as spokesperson and liaison in community and assigned key markets. The successful candidates will also facilitate on-going internal communications for the group.
- Requires seven to ten years of progressive experience in public and media relations, preferably in the tourism, hospitality, and entertainment or attractions industry.
- Requires proven experience and expertise of successful crisis management.
- Experience as a spokesperson and as a point of contact is required.
- Ability to develop and execute detailed plans, programs and schedules required.
- Strong project management skills are required.
- Ability to be a contributing, proactive, positive and supportive member of the team.
- Requires the ability to build positive relationships and linkages within the community, charitable organizations, government groups, and the media to increase good will and achieve key department objectives.
COMPENSATION: COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
TO APPLY: Directly e-mail your resume to Kelly Nelson at email@example.com.
|Job Category||Travel, Tourism & Attractions|