We have been retained by a major Florida based Theme Park and Resort to manage their search for the above-referenced position. This key property level position will report directly to the park’s Vice President Sales and Marketing and will be a key contributor to the ongoing success of the property.
The successful candidate will develop the business cases, strategy and initiatives associated with consumer marketing and Youth & Education programs, including cross-divisional planning and communication, as well as provide strategic vision and specialized research and product development knowledge to other internal to promote in-park guest experience and increase total sales, attendance and revenue.
- Over 5 years of Marketing and Project Management experience required
- At minimum 2-3 years of theme park, attractions, destination, or travel industry experience
- Analytical skills, including experience working with data, building consumer research tools (surveys, focus groups, etc.), analyzing information and reporting findings
- Prior experience interfacing with global marketing teams and managing international 3rd party partners and projects
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and resourceful
COMPENSATION: COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
TO APPLY: Directly e-mail your resume to Kelly Nelson at email@example.com.
|Job Category||Travel, Tourism & Attractions|