Special opportunity to join a fast-growing company and highly-regarded category leader.
- Interview, select and supervise staff.
- Manage plant cleaning, sanitation, and compliance with GMPs.
- Ensure Good Safety Practices, sanitation policies and procedures.
- 3-4 years of experience supervising a sanitation crew in a food manufacturing environment.
- Ability to manage, supervise and coordinate food safety and sanitation programs.
- Maintain and revise procedures relating to SSOPs.
- Ensure compliance with all company and regulatory sanitation food quality and food safety standards.
- BA/BS Degree and Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) Preferred
* Competitive salary and benefits are offered
|Job Category||Food & Beverage|