Our client is a meat processor seeking a Quality Control Manager in the Los Angeles area.
We are searching for a QC Manager that will oversee daily sanitation and food safety procedures, as well as maintain the SQF program as an SQF Practitioner and Internal Auditor. This person will also develop written procedures for sanitation pest control, ingredient receiving, master cleaning schedules, document control and inspections. In addition, he/she will submit required paperwork to State and Federal Agencies, Halal agencies, Organic agencies, customers and brokers.
- College degree in a food related field, plus 5 years of Quality Control experience
- Must be an SQF practitioner
- Must have experience with label proficiency for USDA
- Must have experience with listeria monitoring
- Must have experience working in a food safety program for a USDA ready-to-eat facility
- Knowledge of USDA Label approval and product
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance for HACCP, GMP, USDA, and FDA
- Understanding of microbiology in a sous vide production
* Special opportunity to join an established and growing, highly-regarded category leader.
* Competitive compensation and benefits are offered
|Job Category||Food & Beverage|