Our client is one of the largest vertically integrated hemp producers in the county and produces cannabinoid isolates and distillates.
We are searching for a QA/QC Manager who will maintain and support procedures to ensure the compliance of all products and packaging. He/she will supervise QC staff and gather and maintain data for raw materials and production batches, ensuring GMP and customer compliance. They will also perform and monitor product stability studies, as well as prepare accurate, complete documentation in a timely manner, as necessary.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, or Food/Beverage manufacturing
- Experience with raw material and production testing, review and release
- Knowledge of Quality Systems, Test Methods, SOPs
* Special opportunity to join a growing, highly-regarded category leader
* Relocation assistance, as well as competitive compensation and benefits are offered
|Job Category||Recently Completed Searches|