Our client is one of the largest vertically integrated hemp producers in the county and produces cannabinoid isolates and distillates in Grass Valley, Oregon.
This person will drive continuous improvement in safety, quality, service and cost throughout the operation. He/she will coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams and delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel. It will be necessary to inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions and ensure that the team adheres to all safety policies and procedures. The Production Manager must have knowledge of health and safety and compliance standards.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of relevant food manufacturing relevant experience
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
Special opportunity to join a growing, highly-regarded category leader.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred, but not required.
|Job Category||Food & Beverage|