Prestigious, hospital system located on the island of Oahu is looking for a Nurse Manager, Telemetry for one of its Community Hospitals to oversee a 40 bed Telemetry Unit. The Nurse Manager has 24-hour accountability for nursing unit(s), including all areas of administrative, operational and financial responsibility. The manager will lead and mentor staff while assuming accountability for the coordination of resources to ensure quality to all customers, reflecting the mission, vision and philosophy of the organization.
- Lead a cohesive team of nursing and administrative personnel who work towards shared goals of patient satisfaction, quality, efficiency and superior nursing practices.
- Disseminate and educate staff on emerging trends, innovative evidence- based practices
- Develop and provide front-line nursing staff with resources and information to manage urgent cases, serve as advocates for patients and their families, physicians, and support staff.
- Oversee all personnel files are updated, monitor performance, complete employee reviews in a timely manner, and maintain administrative fiduciary management of department.
- Work cross-functionally with clinical leaders and nurse management teams to set goals that achieve organizational alignment and accountability.
- Establish an environment that supports a caring, compassionate team which encourages personal development and professional growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years progressive experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care facility of which at least three (3) years have been in a leadership capacity demonstrating the ability to manage assigned areas effectively.
- Prior management/supervisory experience highly preferred.
- At least five (5) years of Telemetry RN experience in an acute care setting.
- At least three (3) years of experience supervising/managing a Telemetry unit.
|Job Category||Hospital & Healthcare|