Come join a prestigious 100+ bed acute care non-profit hospital on a popular island. This is an outstanding opportunity to develop a new department, hire staff, select equipment, establish policies/procedures, etc.
- Has 24-hour accountability for nursing unit(s), including all areas of administrative, operational and financial responsibility.
- Assumes accountability for the coordination of resources to ensure quality to all customers, reflecting the mission, vision and philosophy of the organization.
- The Med-Surgical Unit will be a 40-bed unit seeing general Med-surgical patients. Combined with managing telemetry beds; this significant position oversees about 60 beds.
- Ideal candidates will bring a minimum of five years’ relevant clinical experience, with at least three years in management.
- A BSN is required, MSN preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years progressive experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care facility of which at least three (3) years have been in a leadership capacity demonstrating the ability to manage assigned areas effectively.
- Prior management/supervisory experience highly preferred.
|Job Category||Hospital & Healthcare|