Our client is a major Theme Park and Resort. This position will report directly to the park’s Senior Digital & E-Commerce Manager and will be a key contributor to the ongoing success of the theme park and resort.
The Marketing Insights Manager will be responsible for delivering compelling insights that help drive the Marketing Strategy, Product Development, and shape the future of customer initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, statistics or related field required
- At least four years of experience in data-intensive marketing, business, or consumer insight analytics preferred
- Business intelligence and finance experience is a plus
- Must have the ability to interpret and analyze complex data, insights, and trends
- Proficiency in Business Intelligence Tools; knowledge in SQL and TM1/TM1 Strategic is a plus
COMPENSATION COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE.
|Job Category||Travel, Tourism & Attractions|