Special opportunity to join a long-established, highly-regarded category leader.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains and update OSHA 300 logs.
- Creating and implement safety procedures to avoid work related injuries.
- 5+ of experience as a Human Resources Manager/Safety Manager.
- Knowledge of CalOSHA regulations and standards.
- Food industry experience is preferred.
* Competitive compensation and benefits are offered
|Job Category||Food & Beverage|