Special opportunity to join an established, highly-regarded category leader.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Plan, organize and control activities of the HR Department. Participate in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Establish and maintain department records and reports.
- Plan, develop, recommend and implement personnel policies, roles and procedures; update, prepare and maintain employee handbook relating to policies and procedures.
- Do all recruiting, create position job descriptions and place employment advertisements as necessary.
- Oversee on-boarding of new hires, monitor career-pathing program and support employee relations counseling and exit-interviewing.
- Review all corrective counseling notices and performance appraisal forms; review discrepancies/disagreements with relevant Team Leaders and/or Team Members and provide feedback.
- Interview and thoroughly investigate all issues of dispute, mediate resolutions and thoroughly document all aspects of each case.
- Respond to all unemployment claims and hearings.
- Create and implement safety procedures to avoid work related injuries.
- Maintain and update the OSHA log.
- Administer employee benefits and paid time off (PTO).
- Bachelors degree
- Five (5) or more years of experience working in human resources
A strong bonus potential and benefits are offered. Lunch is also provided.
|Job Category||Food & Beverage|