Our client is a manufacturer of bakery ingredients in La Mirada, CA.
We are searching for a Dry Mix Developer/Food Scientist who will be responsible for the development of bakery mixes, breadings and batters. This person will arrange and assist in plant trials of new products and new processes, ensuring they are conducted efficiently and cost-effectively, as well as providing technical support to both internal and external customers. In addition, he/she will analyze existing company and competitor products, ingredients and processes, and when necessary, revise them to ensure the superiority of existing company products.
- Degree in food science, chemistry or related field, or extensive experience in the development of bakery mixes
- Five plus years of experience in R&D formulation in a food manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with stabilizing systems, bases, bulk ingredients, automated manufacturing and high-volume baking
* Special opportunity to join a growing, highly-regarded category leader
* Competitive compensation and benefits are offered
|Job Category||Food & Beverage|