Under the general guidance of the Assistant Vice President of Strategic Planning, the Director will be instrumental in providing strategic and operational leadership to the oncology department, Medical and Radiation Oncology, providing leadership with physicians, individual employees and work teams to achieve defined goals, objectives and outcomes in the areas of service, quality, finance, engagement and growth and providing for the efficient management of department resources to achieve goals and outcomes.
This person will have the ability to assist in further establishment of Oncology Service Line approach, execution of Oncology Strategic Vision and that of the Medical Director for Oncology Services. It is a thriving and growing hospital serving patients and needs that have far distance to travel for tertiary level care.
Please note this position is not a Medical Director role. RN and APRN is preferred but not required.
- A minimum of seven years as a proven and experienced Director of Oncology Services who can continue to enhance and grow this comprehensive cancer program.
- Experience with both Medical and Radiation Oncology
- Oncology Administrative Experience
- Business Administration Experience Commission on Cancer
- American College of Radiation Oncology
- QOPI Experience
Relocation assistance is provided.
|Job Category||Hospital & Healthcare|