Our client is a large, well-known Food Manufacturer in Los Angeles, CA.
The Director of Marketing will oversee a team of managers and associates in the brand marketing and promotions departments and develop a long-term strategy for the future of the brand. He/she will oversee the brand planning process and define the consumer target and develop the marketing tools and tactics that will determine how the brand interacts with consumers while encouraging repeat business. In addition, this person will develop multi-million dollar marketing campaigns in partnership with an in-house advertising agency and write creative briefs and manage relationships with an in-house advertising agency, including those responsible for creative development, media planning and buying, digital media, influencer marketing and public relations. He/she will also develop and manage marketing budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of consumer marketing experience within the consumer goods industry
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Experience working with creative groups including creative brief development, copy and creative review
- Exceptional ability to work cross functionally providing direction, motivation and project management
- Ability to organize and thrive in a complex, fast-paced and challenging environment that requires flexibility and adaptability
- Experience in the food industry is preferred
Relocation assistance is offered
Special opportunity to join a well- established, highly-regarded category leader
|Job Category||Food & Beverage|