Distinct Academic teaching hospital located in the pristine Hawaiian Islands is searching for a Director of Care Coordination, Patient Flow & Community Partnerships to serve as a prominent leader with a proven track record of effectively developing establishing premier standards of care programs, coordination and hospital utilization management.
This hospital has an intriguing history of delivering high quality, patient centric care to people of Hawaii and Pacific Basin. With over 500+ acute care licensed beds, this hospital offers a comprehensive range of specialized services.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining effective partnerships with related community institutions, agencies, organizations, and providers.
- Implements strategies to achieve optimal delivery of services of assigned areas.
- Formulates strategies to promote and establish effective partnerships in the community.
- Directs the management of functions, services, activities of assigned areas.
- Works closely with the management team, nursing, physicians and other disciplines.
- Maintains regulatory compliance, monitors results, and promotes cost effective protocols.
- May be assigned other areas of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Business Administration, Health Administration or related field.
- Current Hawaii licensure as a Registered Nurse (or willingness to apply)
- Five (5) years management experience in an acute care setting
- Solid understanding of business principles, i.e., strategic and financial planning, budgeting, business planning, organization theory.
- Proven leadership skills, i.e., planning, communications, motivation, mentoring, interpersonal skills.
- Track record of managing multiple departments/functions, preferably in a comparable health care setting.
|Job Category||Hospital & Healthcare|