Our client is a Midwest based hotel corporation that owns and operates destination resorts and recreation facilities. They have a portfolio of leading resorts located in three states. The company is privately held, well financed, and a long-term profitable enterprise. Relocation to the Minneapolis-St. Paul area would be required.
The Corporate Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for managing all brands, distribution channels and deployment of sales for the organization. The incumbent is responsible for overall attainment of company revenue and will oversee leisure/transient sales, business travel, catering/conference, and group sales. The role will also oversee digital marketing, advertising, social media as well as public relations.
- Proven leader in Sales/Marketing role in resort or hospitality environment
- Ten (10) years in lead marketing/sales role within same or similar industry
- BA, BS degree in Hospitality, Sales, Marketing or related field
- Multi-property (in different markets) experience a plus
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs, tools and technology
COMPENSATION: STRONG SIX FIGURE BASE PLUS BONUS AND BENEFITS
*** Partial Work From Home Office Possible – Inquire For Details
TO APPLY: Directly e-mail your resume to Kelly Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Recently Completed Searches|