Our firm has been selected by a leading International Hotel Company to manage their search for a key operating executive. Our client operates and franchises highly themed hotel and casino properties in some of the world’s most desirable locations.
The Corporate Director of Food & Beverage is responsible for providing support, leadership and oversight of the food & beverage strategies and activities for our global hotels & casinos (both managed and franchised). This position is a business partner to the corporate and property teams and helps achieve food & beverage goals by proactively researching markets, trends and the development of key programs and concepts.
- Generate forecasted performance pro-formas for projects & concept presentations based on market specific information
- Develop food and beverage concepts and programs across multiple hotels & casinos, meeting brand, regulatory and other requirements
- Experience with all-inclusive resorts or major cruise line experience is required. Fluency in Spanish is required
- Work with property teams to develop realistic and attainable budgets and accurate forecasts for food and beverage operations
- Manage the food & beverage aspects of the Operations Critical Path for openings of new hotel/casino locations, completing all tasks on time and on budget
COMPENSATION: EXECUTIVE PACKAGE BASE, BONUS, BENEFITS
TO APPLY: Directly e-mail your resume to Kelly Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Casino Gaming, Facilities & Concessions, Hotels & Resorts|