Our firm has been selected by a Midwest based owner operator to manage their search for a Controller at their four-diamond flagship resort, located lakefront in central Minnesota. The high standard of service and dedicated staff has made this lodge a highly awarded and leading destination resort. The resort stretches over 750 acres with 2,500 feet of sand beach, including a golf course, food and beverage, spa, and venue amenities. Additionally, the resort provides year-round activities and experiences for all ages.
The Controller is responsible for consistently delivering results contributing to the mission and overall success of the Resort. The incumbent assumes overall responsibilities for the resort’s finance and accounting functions, closely partnering with key employees of the organization to ensure revenue growth. The role is collaborative and one providing support to various operational teams in guest service efforts and/or problem-solving. This position will report to the Managing Director and will work closely with the company’s Vice President of Finance.
- Analytical, problem-solving skills must be strengths.
- Proven ability to lead hospitality/resort accounting and/or finance teams.
- Demonstrated flexibility and team-orientation in project work.
- Ability to encourage/ensure collaboration amongst managers/departments.
- Ability to set expectations and hold others accountable while teambuilding.
- BA Degree in accounting, finance or hospitality highly desired
- Familiarity with Uniform System of Accounts for the Lodging Industry and GAAP preferred
- Two (2) or more years of hospitality managing a finance or accounting department/division
COMPENSATION: SIX FIGURE EXECUTIVE PACKAGE – BASE, BONUS, BENEFITS
TO APPLY: Directly e-mail your resume to Kelly Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Hotels & Resorts|