Come join one of America’s leading health care providers in Greater Sacramento, CA. This is a great opportunity to develop and implement programs across the facility.
- Responsible for quality program oversight, associated medical staff issues, member concerns, and grievances to ensure submission to accreditation and regulatory bodies are timely and accurate; and ensures that processes supporting submissions are reliable.
- Identifies new legislations’ effect on Hospital/Health Plan and leads programs that ensure alignment with new legislation.
- Accountable for comprehensive infection control programs for surveillance prevention, data analysis and reporting, and control of infections across hospital, medical group, and environmental support Depts. and serves as liaison for infectious disease and the Dept. of public health.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in clinical and management roles in a health plan or multi-faceted health care system and multi-provider settings.
- Master’s degree in business, health care, public administration or related field.
- License, Certification, Registration
|Job Category||Hospital & Healthcare|