Our client is a Los Angeles-based, non-profit healthcare facility with two locations. The organization is very established, well-respected and well-funded. Relocation to the Los Angeles area would be required.
- Provide strategic leadership for the organization
- Oversee and manage all accounting functions
- Budget management and forecasting
- Preparation of financial statements
- Vendor negotiation
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate fiscal function and performance.
- Must be open to wearing many different hats
- MBA preferred
COMPENSATION: Very competitive salary, bonus and benefits