Our client is a luxurious wellness and lifestyle destination resort located on Miami’s famous South Beach. This recently renovated hotel was named the #1 resort in Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. The property is a 580 unit Condo Hotel with rental pool. The resort features a 65,000 square foot luxury spa with 25 treatment rooms, four swimming pools, and a state of the art fitness facility. The hotel has four dining venues and several bars – both indoors and out.
We are searching for a Chief Finance Officer to manage all aspects of accounting, reporting, and operational analysis and internal control for the property. He or she will help establish strategic plans and provide leadership and support to the management team. The CFO will demonstrate a personal philosophy of life and work ethic compatible with the principles and image of the enterprise. The position will report to the Managing Director with dotted line responsibility to ownership.
- BA/BS in Accounting required. CPA, MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Director of Finance/CFO of a complex, hotel/resort.
- Demonstrated success managing complex multi-entity financial and accounting issues.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- A “roll up the sleeves” mentality, and a can do attitude.
- Independent branded hotel experience would be highly valued.
- Private equity and turn around experience preferred.
COMPENSATION: $175-225,000 plus bonus to 30%
TO APPLY: Directly e-mail your resume to Kelly Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Recently Completed Searches|