Our client is a privately-held food ingredient distributor operating in California.
Location: Los Angeles, CA (local candidates only please)
We are searching for a CEO that will serve as a hands-on manager working to grow the business profitably, improve the work environment and increase the company’s efficiency. He/she will collaborate with the Board of Directors and management team to plan, prioritize and achieve financial and strategic objectives. In addition, this person will be the “face” of the organization internally and externally, with customers, suppliers, competitors and investment bankers. The CEO will plan and implement changes and improvements as needed, as well as negotiating contracts with customers and vendors.
- 10+ years of progressive and proven Senior Management experience with companies generating over $100 million in annual revenue and operating in multiple locations
- Distribution and Manufacturing experience
- Experience with agricultural commodities
- Supply Chain Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- MUST RESIDE IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA
*Special opportunity to join an established, highly-regarded category leader
*Competitive compensation and benefits are offered
|Job Category||Food & Beverage|