Opportunity to join non-profit hospital that strives to provide compassionate and cost-effective care for the community. The Assistant Vice President (AVP) of Surgical Services has strategic, fiscal and operational responsibility and accountability for standards of care and service within Surgical Services, including the Operating Room, PACU, Ambulatory Surgery, the Endoscopy Suite and Sterile Processing.
- Maintains situational awareness of internal and external influences on business success, hospital and service industry directions, positive or adverse trends, opportunities for business development and assists in formulating strategy for operational and hospital success
- Sets operational goals and objectives for assigned service areas, inviting and incorporating work team recommendations into plans for achieving goals and objectives
- Develops operational budget plan based on data-driven analysis of operational volumes/revenues, operational trends and forecasts, and efficient use of labor/non-labor expenses required to provide service
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or Business Administration
- Current NY licensure as an RN.
- BLS. AORN certification.
- 7-10 years in progressive successful leadership experience in an acute care perioperative setting which includes Ambulatory Surgery
|Job Category||Hospital & Healthcare|