Our client is seeking an Assistant General Manager for a casino in Northern England. This is a premier entertainment destination featuring 24 table games, 220 slot machines and sports betting, as well as an upscale restaurant and two bars.
Our client is seeking an Assistant General Manager that will function as a strategic business leader of the property’s operations, including Table Games, Slots, Restaurants and Bars. This person will assist the General Manager with daily operations and will oversee the development and implementation of departmental strategies and ensure compliance with the organization’s operating procedures. In addition, this person will work to ensure employee and guest satisfaction, while focusing on growing revenue and maximizing the financial performance of all departments.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Seven years or more of progressive management experience in the casino/gaming industry
- Experience with managing a large staff, multiple departments and a large operating budget
- Must already live in the UK
* Opportunity to join a growing and prestigious organization
* Competitive compensation and benefits are offered
|Job Category||Casino Gaming|