Our client is one of the largest vertically integrated hemp producers in the county and produces cannabinoid isolates and distillates.
This person will do the following: Generate and distribute invoices to clients; Prepare bank deposits; Process Credit Card; Check and ACH payments; Post customer payments by recording Credit Card, Check and ACH transactions; Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines; Contact clients for any outstanding payments and ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted on a daily basis.
- 3+ years of accounts receivable experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
* Special opportunity to join a growing, highly-regarded category leader
* Relocation assistance, as well as competitive compensation and benefits are offered
|Job Category||Food & Beverage|