Hospital Healthcare Executive Search in Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Bristol Associates’ Hospital and Healthcare division recruits for senior and executive intensive care unit positions.
We recruit for magnet hospitals, children’s hospitals, university hospitals, general acute care hospitals, medical centers, and critical access hospitals.
Our Hospital Healthcare Division has placed successful candidates in a variety of key Intensive Care Unit (ICU) positions. Our placements include positions such as Manager, Director, and CNS.
We have completed searches for a wide array of clients including:
- Queen’s Medical Center
- Lakeland Health – FL
Examples of Positions Placed
Our Hospital & Healthcare division has placed successful candidates in executive positions.
Below is a sampling of positions placed.
The Controller was placed in a Los Angeles based, non-profit healthcare facility with two locations. The position will oversee the monthly accounting closes of healthcare entities to ensure that monthly financial statements are complete and accurate. The candidate will assist department managers and administrators to ensure that expenses are coded properly.
Qualities of a Great Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nurse
With over 50 years of experience placing hospital and healthcare executives, we know what makes a great leader. Below are some of the qualities and experience we look for:
- Ability to work with business partners to identify, develop, and implement solutions for improved performance
- Demonstrated success in improving patient satisfaction scores
- Proficiency in budget & staffing management
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships with hospital & nursing administration colleagues and physician partners
- BSN and/or MSN required. CCRN preferred