Hospital Healthcare Executive Search in Case Management
Bristol Associates’ Hospital and Healthcare division recruits for senior and executive case management positions.
We recruit for magnet hospitals, children’s hospitals, university hospitals, general acute care hospitals, medical centers and critical access hospitals.
Our Hospital Healthcare Division has placed successful candidates in a variety of key case management positions. Our placements include positions such as Director and Manager.
We have completed searches for a wide array of clients including:
- Queen’s Medical Center
- Lakeland Health – FL
Examples of Positions Placed
Our Hospital & Healthcare division has placed successful candidates in executive positions.
Below is a sampling of positions placed.
The Controller was placed in a Los Angeles based, non-profit healthcare facility with two locations. The position will oversee the monthly accounting closes of healthcare entities to ensure that monthly financial statements are complete and accurate. The candidate will assist department managers and administrators to ensure that expenses are coded properly.
Qualities of a Great Case Management Professional
With over 50 years of experience placing hospital and healthcare executives, we know what makes a great leader. Below are some of the qualities and experience we look for:
- Expertise with Medicaid and Medicare patients
- Familiarity with RAC audits and establishing policies and procedures
- Demonstrated success in improving patient satisfaction scores
- Proficiency in budget and staffing management
- Success in establishing collaborative relationships with hospital and nursing administration colleagues
- Master’s degree in a clinical discipline
- Nursing background is preferred