Home / Hospital Healthcare Division / Ambulatory
Hospital Healthcare Executive Search in Ambulatory
We recruit for magnet hospitals, children’s hospitals, university hospitals, general acute care hospitals, medical centers, and critical access hospitals.
Our Hospital and Healthcare division has placed successful candidates in positions such as Director, Manager, and Ambulatory Care Nursing.
We have completed searches for a wide array of clients including:
- Queen’s Medical Center
- Lakeland Health – FL
Qualities of a Great Ambulatory Nurse
With over 50 years of experience placing hospital and healthcare executives, we know what makes a great leader. Below are some of the qualities and experience we look for:
- Demonstrated medical practice or clinic management experience
- Proven passion for service excellence
- Demonstrated knowledge of Studer principles and Press-Ganey
- Ability to lead, mentor, and affect change in a friendly manner
- RN degree may be required, as is a bachelor’s degree in nursing or related healthcare area. However, a master’s is generally preferred, with five years experience in ambulatory/clinic management.