Home / Casino Gaming Division / Security and Surveillance
Casino Gaming Executive Search in Security and Surveilance
We have completed searches for a wide array of Casino Gaming industry clients including:
- Cordish Companies
- Stations Casinos, Inc.
- Penn National
- Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
- Muckleshoot Casino
- Turning Stone Resort & Casino
- Tule River Indian Tribe
- Snoqualmie Tribe
- House Advantage
Examples of Completed Searches
Our Casino Gaming Division placed successful candidates in a variety of key security and surveillance positions. Our placements include positions such as Security Manager, Director of Security, Vice President of Security, Corporate Director of Security, Surveillance Manager, Director of Surveillance, Vice President of Surveillance, Corporate Director of Surveillance, Corporate Director of Security & Surveillance, and Corporate Vice President of Security and Surveillance.
Below is a sampling of completed searches.
Director of Surveillance
Our client is a new, moderate size casino property with over 1,500 slot machines and 50 table games in the Midwest. The placed candidate has three years’ surveillance experience at a casino. The position reports to the General Manager.
Director of Security
Qualities of a Great Security & Surveillance Executive
With over 50 years of experience placing casino security and surveillance executives, we know what makes a great leader. Below are some of the qualities and experience we look for:
- Ability to create or revise all training programs and implement accordingly to department and employees
- Ability to maintain positive relationships and network with various state and federal law enforcement agencies including the Department of Homeland Security and Police Department
- Ability to responsibly manage budget without sacrificing performance
- Proven track record with successfully identifying a majority of company’s losses
- Demonstrated ability of ensuring compliance, honesty, and integrity throughout the property
- Higher education in law or criminal justice