Casino Gaming Executive Search in Sales and Marketing
Bristol Associates’ Casino Gaming division recruits for senior and executive management sales and marketing positions in the casino industry.
We have completed searches for a wide array of Casino Gaming industry clients including:
- Cordish Companies
- Stations Casinos, Inc.
- Penn National
- Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
- Muckleshoot Casino
- Turning Stone Resort & Casino
- Tule River Indian Tribe
- Snoqualmie Tribe
- House Advantage
Examples of Completed Searches
Our Casino Gaming Division has placed successful candidates in a variety of key Sales and Marketing positions. Our placements include positions such as Marketing Manager, Director of Marketing, Vice President of Marketing, Sr. Vice President of Marketing, Player Development Manager, Director of Player Development, Director of E-Commerce and Social Media Marketing, Director of Advertising, Director of Slot Marketing, Director of Database Marketing, Director of Customer Relationship Marketing, CRM, Director of Sales, Vice President of Sales, Corporate Director of Marketing, Corporate Vice President of Marketing and Chief Marketing Officer.
Below is a sampling of completed searches.
Senior Vice President Marketing
Corporate Vice President of Marketing
Corporate Director of Player Development
Qualities of a Great Sales and Marketing Executive
- Proven experience in the development, management, and communication of brand strategies and tactics
- The ability to anticipate and understand changing customer needs
- Demonstrated consistency with performance in terms of increasing market share and meeting or exceeding revenue objectives
- The ability to work in both corporate and field environments on a concurrent basis
- Proven ability to manage outside advertising agencies, to maintain budgets, and achieve timely results
- Experience in developing and managing promotional, public relations, loyalty, and partnership programs
- Knowledge of database marketing and analysis strategies