Casino Gaming Executive Search in Human Resources
Bristol Associates’ Casino Gaming division recruits for senior and executive management human resources positions in the casino industry.
We have completed searches for a wide array of Casino Gaming industry clients including:
- Cordish Companies
- Stations Casinos, Inc.
- Penn National
- Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
- Muckleshoot Casino
- Turning Stone Resort & Casino
- Tule River Indian Tribe
- Snoqualmie Tribe
- House Advantage
Examples of Completed Searches
Our Casino Gaming Division placed successful candidates in a variety of key human resource positions. Our placements include positions such as Human Resources Manager, Director of Human Resources, Vice President of Human Resources, Corporate Director of Human Resources, Corporate Vice President of Human Resources, Director of Training and Development, SPHR, and SHRM.
Below is a sampling of completed searches.
Corporate Vice President of Human Resources
Vice President, Human Resources
Director of Human Resources
Qualities of a Great Human Resources Executive
With over 50 years of experience placing casino human resources executives, we know what makes a great leader. Below are some of the qualities and experience we look for:
- The ability to partner with operational leaders in an attempt to create a desired culture which is in sync with company mission, vision, and strategy
- The ability to communicate and create understanding of mission, strategy, and culture within the workforce
- The ability assess the skills, capabilities and aptitude of current supervisors, managers, and leaders within the company and to build training programs that insure the development of future leaders
- Experience in the determination of which employees have the skills, aptitude, and desire to move into other positions with the company
- The ability to recruit and retain top level talent in all disciplines
- Members of SHRM and executives who are SPHR certified