Casino Gaming Executive Search in Hospitality
We have completed searches for a wide array of Casino Gaming industry clients including:
- Cordish Companies
- Stations Casinos, Inc.
- Penn National
- Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
- Muckleshoot Casino
- Turning Stone Resort & Casino
- Tule River Indian Tribe
- Snoqualmie Tribe
- House Advantage
Examples of Completed Searches
Our Casino Gaming Division placed successful candidates in a variety of key Hospitality positions. Our placements include positions such as Executive Housekeeper, Environmental Services Director, Hotel Manager, Director of Hotel Operations, Vice President of Hotel Operations, Director of Hospitality, Vice President of Hospitality, Director of Non-Gaming Operations, and Vice President of Non-Gaming Operations.
Below is a sampling of completed searches.
Vice President of Hospitality
We completed a search for a casino property with 2,000+ slot machines, table games and multiple food outlets in the East Coast. The position required over ten years of senior level gaming or hospitality management experience and a BA degree. The successful candidate’s responsibilities include a large staff of over 600 team members among all non-gaming operations. In addition, the position reports to the General Manager.
Director of Hotel Operations
Qualities of a Great Hospitality Executive
- Proven track record of increasing sales, reducing costs, improving guest experience and innovating operations
- The ability to anticipate and understand changing customer needs
- Demonstrated consistency with performance in inspiring, training, and developing staff to ensure a high quality of customer service
- Experience in both front and back of the house management and procurement
- Ability to lead by example and not by intimidation