Casino Gaming Executive Search in Food and Beverage
Bristol Associates’ Casino Gaming division recruits for senior and executive management food and beverage positions in the casino industry.
We have completed searches for a wide array of Casino Gaming industry clients including:
- Cordish Companies
- Stations Casinos, Inc.
- Penn National
- Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
- Muckleshoot Casino
- Turning Stone Resort & Casino
- Tule River Indian Tribe
- Snoqualmie Tribe
- House Advantage
Examples of Completed Searches
Our Casino Gaming Division has placed successful candidates in a variety of key Food and Beverage positions. Our placements include positions such as Food and Beverage Manager, Director of Food and Beverage, Corporate Director of Food and Beverage, Corporate Vice President of Food and Beverage, Executive Chef, and Corporate Executive Chef.
Below is a sampling of completed searches.
Corporate Vice President Food and Beverage
Vice President Food and Beverage
Director of Food and Beverage
Qualities of a Great Food and Beverage Executive
With over 50 years of experience placing casino food and beverage executives, we know what makes a great leader. Below are qualities and experience we look for:
- Proven experience in the development, management, and communication of brand strategies and tactics
- The ability to anticipate and understand changing customer needs
- Consistent performance in terms of increasing market share and meeting or exceeding revenue objectives
- The ability to work in both corporate and field environments on a concurrent basis
- Proven ability to manage outside advertising agencies, to maintain budgets and achieve timely results
- Experience in developing and managing promotional, public relations, loyalty, and partnership programs
- Demonstrated knowledge of database marketing and analysis strategies