Casino Gaming Executive Search in Finance and Accounting
Bristol Associates’ Casino Gaming division recruits for senior and executive management finance and accounting positions in the casino industry.
We have completed searches for a wide array of Casino Gaming industry clients including:
- Cordish Companies
- Stations Casinos, Inc.
- Penn National
- Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
- Muckleshoot Casino
- Turning Stone Resort & Casino
- Tule River Indian Tribe
- Snoqualmie Tribe
- House Advantage
Examples of Completed Searches
Our Casino Gaming Division placed successful candidates in a variety of key finance positions. Our placements include positions such as Accounting Manager, Controller, Director of Finance, Vice President of Finance, Planning and Analysis Manager, Director of Planning and Analysis, CPA, Corporate Controller, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Cage Manager, Director of Cage and Credit, Internal Audit Manager, Director of Internal Audit, Compliance Officer, Compliance Manager, Director of Compliance, Vice President of Compliance, Corporate Director of Compliance, and Corporate Vice President of Compliance.
Below is a sampling of completed searches.
Director of Finance
We completed a search for a multi-property gaming company who sought a finance executive for their 4-diamond casino. They required a Bachelor’s degree and five to seven years related casino finance experience. The placed candidate reports to the General Manager and supervises accounting, AP and Payroll, Revenue Audit and Cage/Count team with an approximate staff size of 50 FTE’s.
Corporate Chief Financial Officer
Qualities of a Great Finance Executive
- Ability to be a strategic business partner to the CEO and Executive Team capable of long term strategic planning
- The ability to provide financial planning, budget management, capital expenditures, and cost controls
- Proven knowledge of Federal and State financial regulations and reporting requirements
- Ability to be an analytical leader with impeccable honesty and integrity
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology including point of sale and accounting systems
- Education background in finance, accounting, and business administration with a strong preference for CPA